Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

Travel Travel Travel

It must have been in my genes. I haven't spent a year in my life not travelling. Sometime great distances but more often than not somewhere fun and exotic. This year, I was three times lucky going to Cozumel in February, Hawaii in October and the Red Sea/Paris in November. They all share one thing in common. My love for diving. In fact, diving has lend to me to a new found love and bf, my Hippo.

I met him during the summer but things didn't really heat up until the fall. In fact, it is ironic that I have been on more diving trips since I met him but none with him. However, that can be remedied in the new year. It is after all rather hard to dive in the winter except ice diving and well, that would necessitate a dry suit. My Hippo left today for another cold destination, Winnipeg to see his family. Actually, he doesn't mind the cold which is odd for a Hippo. It was rather nice Christmas snuggling with him too.

No comments: