Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year's Eve

Well it never fails ever year. No plans for New Year's Eve. No firm plans for the evening. Actually to be fair, I have worked a number of them and consequently never really could make about plans for them. This year, I have no excuse. There are is option of going to a friend's home to eat, drink and watch a lot of movies. The second options is to head out to Niagara Falls with another friend where there'll be a concert to ring in the new year. I have done both before and the house party always seems the better option particularly after you've had a few too many. You see the problem is Mr. Hippo is away in Winterpeg. He's visiting his family over New Year's as he spent Christmas with mine. I'll have no one special to kiss. Yeah, I know being whiny about this is rather childish. Maybe I'll just stay home and go to bed early. They do say that how you spend your New Year's eve reflects on your year but I have never been one for such superstitions.