Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

return to sender

Saw a lovely picture from my sister's blog site....yeah, that picture of the siamese girls is on the wall of my office. I love it...her art is never ambivalent. Lots of my patients walk by the photographs but never without a comment.

Spring is sprung. Bought a few plants for the garden as well as hunting for a lawn mower and a BBQ. It seems that a little cabin fever has set in too. Dreaming about weekends at a cottage or on a boat. Spring weddings and of course, that fine Canadian tradition of the garden/BBQ party. But really it is all about getting outdoors even if it is the backyard. All hail the long days of summer!

1 comment:

NARDAC said...

Thanks man! Glad to know people like them. I was beginning to wonder if anybody out there cared what I did...